Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's been a while since.....

Thing is, I haven't been up to date for the whole month or so. Blame it on the work and the com being occupied. Truth is, it's the job. Until I get used to the hours or the com being available, it's going to be fewer updates for my blog for a while. (Face facts, just say you're too damn lazy to do anything about it.)

Enough of my excuses of not updating the blog as I should. Anyway, it's been almost a month since I started my career in UOB Malaysia (1st paycheck coming!!). Life in KL has been... full of changes and challenges. Can't really imagine myself getting up when it's still dark outside and starting to go to work before sunrise. Then again, it's not like I haven't done the same thing before. Internship at RSM back in my 3rd year was not much different than now. Just that the job description, responsibilities and pay is a lot different.

Thanks to Stephanie, I've found a couple of places to enjoy my meals while not overspending every meal there. Pick 'n' Brew @ 1Utama and Fullhouse in NZX turns out to be real nice places to go to for meals and time killing.

Also, my long awaited books which I ordered online ages ago finally arrived, think it's about time the publisher delivered. Anyway, I'll be signing out for now. (Writer's block and lack of a comfy keyboard to use)

No comments: