Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Changelog 110608

1. Set up a link to Paul / Paulinahhh, Yong and Tong, the UTAR citizens who prefers dim sum over morning lectures. Added link to metalhead Pathma, good ol' friend from the hell hole called UTeM.

2. Cannot believe the fact that I just turned down the interview for Western Digital Graduate Trainee Programme.

3. Will have headaches over some planning for living and working in KL.

4. Still excited over the acceptance into UOBM Management Associate Programme 2008.

5. Cannot believe the fact that I just turned down the interview for Western Digital Graduate Trainee Programme.

6. Cannot believe the fact that I just turned down the interview for Western Digital Graduate Trainee Programme.

7. Confused over the link for Paul... which one is has more traffic or updated more frequently? Guess I'll leave it at that for now.

8. Wonders if that's so wrong to be a ladies man (?!?)... or having gals' boyfriend hating me (not like I'm competing). Or is it a crime to be nice?????? No wonder I almost flunk ethics

9. Is hungry.................

1 comment:

xinzaru.blank said...

hey...haha....ain't wrong to be one...i mean ladies man...coz...ehem.... XD...i get gal's bf hating all da time...XD wat da....u turn down Western Digital's Graduate Trainee Programe...lol but yet again... I wish u ALL DA BEST in the future o... ^^