Sunday, May 4, 2008

Final Memories

This is going to be my last blog from my place here in Malacca, of which I will be leaving behind by lunch tomorrow. Wish it wasn't me who'll do the telephone line ownership transfer and broadband termination (so I can leave a lot earlier).

Then again, might as well take some time to say goodbye to people whom I'll find it hard to meet up with in the future. Come to think of it, there weren't many fond memories of this place, particularly due to the presence of the shabuirs. Oh well, life's like that, have to bear with it anyway. It's been 4 years as course and house -mates.

Time flies, especially when you look back at things. Just got invited to my friend's engagement party today, last I heard from him he's still single and looking for a job. Now he's engaged (WTF??), that sort of makes me feel jealous and sorry for him as well (ain't ya taking things a bit too fast there bro?).

Anyway, there's a lot of catching up to do since I've been away from home since after Chinese New Year and haven't been back since. Occasional trips to aunt's place in KL doesn't count (although it's almost another home away from home).

No comments: