Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Of Being Out of Town and Bills

Being out of town, especially when going down to KL isn't the best thing I could do for my wallet. Hurts it a lot, thanks to the heavy expenses. And TM isn't helping much by billing me a full month for that 1 week of May. At least I don't have to pay anymore after this, thankfully.

In KL, can't really step outside without at least rm50 in my pocket and feel sufficient. But back home in Penang, can do with about rm10, for most meals inclusive of parking (and not getting fined). Just that expenses in Penang are quite low doesn't really give me the right to splurge and indulge, which Dad will kill me for doing that. Gonna keep my fingers crosses that I get the job in KL which will make me feel a lot better whenever I'm having something better for my meals (think good food). Good meals helps when you had a bad week (food therapy rocks), and so does retail therapy. Retail? Yes, getting myself a block of cheese, snacks and some drinks from the supermarket counts as retail for me.

And yes, I'M BACK IN PENANG.

No comments: