Saturday, May 3, 2008

Start of a new beginning

Now that my student days are over, it's time to celebrate with .... some bumming around. It's been a long time since I'm on indefinitely long holiday mode, so might as well make the most of it. There's a lot of mixed feelings after handing in the last exam paper for my degree, most of it is that I don't have to take exams for a long while under typical Malaysian university atmosphere (think tons of people pouring over notes hundred of times until the very last second before entering the exam hall). Another part is that I won't be missing these depressing bunch of shabuirs* much after I leave this place. In fact, I'll be damn glad to be rid of these people. Passive, confined, and conservative bunch. While I might be thankful to some of the lecturers, and some of the techs, there are some that I couldn't give a damn about. Think stuck up prima donnas of the labs. Ain't going to miss that bunch either.

Probably going to have some fun later and catch up with some who I might not see again until fate brings us together again, might it be bumping into each other at some place or so. At least this bunch of people are more enjoyable to be with.

*shabuir = analogous to m**th##f**$er

No comments: