Monday, May 12, 2008

Of Job-Seeking and Bumming

Around 18 more hours until the return of Her Loo-Looness, and I've got my hands quite full. Either making preparations for interviews and such or being called up to assist at Dad's. Not that I want to bum around forever, but slacking for a few weeks at least after finishing up would be nice. Short trips out of town would be great as well, provided there's decent company.

Somehow I feel sleep-deprived these days, and sleeping in doesn't seem to do much help. Probably it's due to sleep-debt I've somehow built up during the last days of uni. Then again, at least I can sleep easier at night knowing that I was considered as a potential human asset by a large corporation, comparing to the rest of the shabuirs who I presume have not attended interviews before.

Now to ransack the house for my certificates....

No comments: